Who will benefit from the Online Ayurvedic Program?
Those who are already students, healthcare practitioners, teachers, yogis, and any person looking to utilize the knowledge of Ayurveda to themselves and others.
What are the training costs?
Course books are $395 with 3 additional paperback texts $60. There is $30 in lab fees for both Aromatherapy and Herbology. There will be very reasonable shared food and group lodging fees for the Puerto Rico Hands-On Intensive, Oct 22-Nov 1.
Are there any prerequisites?
It is recommended, but not required, to undergo at least a 5 day Panchakarma treatment.
How many hours can I expect to study?
Hours outside of online class could average 2 per day for mastery of the material. Study groups can be created with other currently enrolled students. Prior to beginning of the Ayurvedic Ministries Program I, students must read the correspondence course books.
What will I be trained to do once I am certified?
- Determine the body constitution (prakruti) and imbalances (vikruti)
- Incorporate Ayurvedic diagnostic techniques (including pulse reading, tongue, and face/Marma Points)
- Perform a complete Ayurvedic Consultation
- Suggest effective Ayurvedic herbal blends
- Create and blend medicinal oils by applying Aromatherapy
- Perform body detoxification (liver, cleanse)
- Provide diet guidelines
- Cook an Ayurvedic menu
- Make appropriate Ayurvedic lifestyle recommendations to overcome health imbalances
- Preventative Consultations
What happens after program completion?
The Ayurvedic College for Well-Being will provide a diploma to the students that complete the program satisfactorily. Graduates will also be eligible to apply independently for recognition for renowned Ayurvedic associations upon completion. Ayurveda college will provide transcripts as requested to those National Associations.