Our mission at the Ayurvedic College for Well-Being is to train our most qualified students to prepare them to perform Ayurvedic consultations and offer healing and transformational Ayurvedic lifestyle recommendations.
This unique Ayurvedic Program is the only one of its kind in the East coast of the United States. Courses are taught by Drs. Light and Bryan Miller, who bring an interactive approach to training Ayurvedic Counselors and Lifestyle Coaches by embracing Ayurveda in their personal lifestyle and passing on their tools with a Naturopathic perspective. Through their experience over the past 35 years, the Millers have trained over 500 Ayurvedic Counselors and Lifestyle Coaches. Once you complete this exciting program you will be able to accomplish a host of career driven skills in the Ayurvedic health field, including:
- Determine the body constitution and imbalances
- Incorporate Ayurvedic diagnostic techniques (including pulse reading, tongue, and face/marma points
- Perform a complete Ayurvedic Consultation
- Suggest effective Ayurvedic herbal blends
- Create and blend medicinal oils by applying Aromatherapy
- Perform body detoxification (liver, cleanse)
- Apply Shirodhara
- Provide diet guidelines
- Cook an Ayurvedic menu
- Make appropriate Ayurvedic lifestyle recommendations to overcome health imbalances
- Preventative Consultations
Our next level 1 program in Hollywood, Florida will begin on September 25th , 2015.
For more information please visit the Ayurvedic Center for Well Being at 2119 A Hollywood Blvd , Hollywood Florida 33020, or contact us by phone at 954 923-4444 or cell 941-806-7760 and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org